Stranger Things (1 Viewer)

Also, 8 episodes was perfect.

absolutely.

watched first season of bloodline recently. was 14 episodes I think. Way too long, became a real drag. To the point where there's no way I'm going back for S2. Would sense even a couple of extra episodes here might start to stretch the story a bit when it's not needed.

Really enjoyed this. They nailed the 80's perfectly (Halt & Catch Fire does it very well also). Special effects weren't OTT. Great acting by the kids.

so what was with the slug at the end though?

did he just have a bit of slug on the lung after a long stint in gunge-world or...?

and is el meant to be out in the forest or something (chief leaving eggos in the box)?

He's infested / infected with a plot device for series 2. El is definitely out there. I think there's more to the story of Hop ratting her out.

When we saw Barbs corpse she also had a slug exiting her system, and Hopper found that Alien style hatched egg, so I imagine season 2 is allowing for plenty o' monsters. Mathew Modine also mentioned that 6 people had gone missing, as well as her son, so that's 6 potential hosts/monsters.

When we saw Barbs corpse she also had a slug exiting her system, and Hopper found that Alien style hatched egg, so I imagine season 2 is allowing for plenty o' monsters. Mathew Modine also mentioned that 6 people had gone missing, as well as her son, so that's 6 potential hosts/monsters.
do you reckon they've even thought that far ahead though? I reckon these series always leave themselves an opening lest another season gets commissioned. Though it seems theres little doubt this'll get a 2nd season, given how popular it was.

Poor Barb though. I'd almost forgotten who she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back