Stranger Things Season 2 (1 Viewer)

This was the one with a sweaty Winona Ryder right? If so, I thought it was well worth it.

I appreciate they were trying to flesh out the characters a bit more so they all had their mini chapters; Mixtape Byers and gangly girl's rom-com will- they -won't -they relationship, 11's X-Men rip off etc. and I realised that I cared more for Barb in her one and a half episodes of screen time than I do for any of these other characters. The first season just seemed more honed and devoid of filler than this one. I'd have been happy for them to leave it at the ambiguous ending of S1 but, they didn't consult me.

I appreciate they were trying to flesh out the characters a bit more so they all had their mini chapters; Mixtape Byers and gangly girl's rom-com will- they -won't -they relationship, 11's X-Men rip off etc. and I realised that I cared more for Barb in her one and a half episodes of screen time than I do for any of these other characters. The first season just seemed more honed and devoid of filler than this one. I'd have been happy for them to leave it at the ambiguous ending of S1 but, they didn't consult me.

Those pricks..

I love barb. Barb is the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back