Stranger Things 4 (1 Viewer)

Kids show, innit?
The body horror in this season was pretty extreme. I don't think it's a kid's show in the way that say Grange HiIl is/was ( searches for more current reference...fails).

If it is for kids, it is certainly geared to appeal to adults of a certain age as well.

I was away with a group of adults last week, all together in the one house
Eating together, hanging out

This is all they wanted to talk about

Not a one of them has kids(!!!)
I had zero contributions to make. Which is a pity, as I'm something of a hot take merchant.
But I had no 'in' here.

Kids show, innit?

A show for kids of the 70s and 80s.

The body horror in this season was pretty extreme. I don't think it's a kid's show in the way that say Grange HiIl is/was ( searches for more current reference...fails).

If it is for kids, it is certainly geared to appeal to adults of a certain age as well.
i went from all week my siblings (40s) telling me my nieces and nephews (mostly nephews) were all losing their minds about the new ST series. This confirmed for me that it was a show about and for kids.
Then at the weekend all my companions (40s) were breaking the whole thing down. Even the gorgeous girl :-(

Not that I am on a high horse here. I wanted to talk about the exploding dick in The Boys. Clearly they were not as sophisticated as me.

If something has a bunch of kids in it as the main protagonists, I usually think it's for kids.
A single kid, like in Leon or Homefront - that says adult target audience for me

Not that this matters to anyone really

i went from all week my siblings (40s) telling me my nieces and nephews (mostly nephews) were all losing their minds about the new ST series. This confirmed for me that it was a show about and for kids.
Then at the weekend all my companions (40s) were breaking the whole thing down. Even the gorgeous girl :-(

Not that I am on a high horse here. I wanted to talk about the exploding dick in The Boys. Clearly they were not as sophisticated as me.

If something has a bunch of kids in it as the main protagonists, I usually think it's for kids.
A single kid, like in Leon or Homefront - that says adult target audience for me

Not that this matters to anyone really
Yeah, it doesn't matter. A good story is a good story. Children of the Stones is still one of my all time favourite TV shows.

Just watched the season finale. I really enjoyed this. Best since season 1.
Season 5 is going to be a bit odd considering how grown up the kids are already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back