Storm (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
What have you been doing today? I've been drinking buckets of tea (probably going to hit the sauce soon, look at the time), listening to music on You Tube, doing the crossword (and gasping at my own genius) and sparodically posting here. Oh, and I stayed in bed toll about 1.

What about you? Any good rainy day activities?

I was planning to see the wrestler and then a gig in town, but with the weather no one is leaving their house, so ive been reading and pottering around on the net all day. don't have my daughter tonight, so i cant even play rainy day boardgames. :(

What have you been doing today? I've been drinking buckets of tea (probably going to hit the sauce soon, look at the time), listening to music on You Tube, doing the crossword (and gasping at my own genius) and sparodically posting here. Oh, and I stayed in bed toll about 1.

Snap, exactly the same except for the crosswords. oh and watching my housemate move out

Watched an episode of Screenwipe a few hours ago. Made me chuckle. I'm quite enjoying the day but I'm worried I might go crazy after a while. I'll aim to get some fresh air tomorrow.

I put together some shelves and then ventured out to a friend's to install her washing machine for her, in return for which service she cooked dinner. Very productive day altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back