Store bought pizzas: Best and Worst? (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I just had a Chicagotown Four Cheese. It's not bad, kinda spicy. It's got this odd filling in the crust that doesn't taste too much like anything but all in all it ain't bad. It was €3 in Superquinn.

these lads are winners

Four_cheese.png

Chicago town hands down - you can leave the crust as it aint great.

I like the fact that you don't pre heat and the dough rises a bit like a proper pizza when it cooks.

Everything else is just shit really, just a circular toasted sandwich without the lid.

Best is Ital Pizza you could get them in the spar in Ranelagh but they seem to have disappeared. Tesco finest is great even the "selected" ones from aldi are good too.

The worst pizza I've ever had came from superquinn I can't remember the brand but it comes in a yellow and orange box and has an Irish name. It tasted like carpet.

I've been round the block a few times with fresh/frozen supermarket pizzas. There is no doubt that the fancy supervalu ones are the best. Their veggie one is lovely and they have a meaty one that's amazing. Trumps the M&S ones and are actually much cheaper.

I find Chigago Town to have the same effect on me as Dominos. They are fantastic for the first 3/4s and then when then hunger is gone off me i find them disgusting, way too sweet and false tasting.I still like a goodsfellas loaded cheese with a tin of beans fect on top and if im feeling extra hungry bang a single of chips on top of that again. Make a kinda really unhealthy cake, nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back