Stolen Guitar (1 Viewer)

brianoak

My Gibson was stolen over the weekend.
Its a black SG and with a chunk gone out of the paintwork by the jack input and a serious ammount of belt wear on the back down to the wood.
There is a SEymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and the G string is buzzing really badly of the frets after some damage at a gig last week.
There is a slight chip gone out of the headstock aswell.
There is a Slomatics sticker on the front and a kinifed and bike punk sticker on the back which will no doubt be removed...
Anyways if anybody comes accross an SG in a pawn shop or offered one in the near future please contact me.
Reward for return etc.
Long shot but you never know.

Heavy.This is the one thing that nessictates a violent response and I dont say that lightly.I have a broken SG brian that you can have if your into.im fixing it currently and when its done you can have it on a very long loan.should be about aq week

There is a Slomatics sticker on the front and a kinifed and bike punk sticker on the back which will no doubt be removed...

Shit buzz man sorry, but at least even if they do take the stickers off theres still more than likely gonna be an irremovable glue mark on the guitar from where the stickers were so if ye ever see it again you'll know it straight away by that.

Thanks for the words lads and the offer of a guitar.Thats dead sound of you.I'm ok for a guitar to play though, I would just like to get it back.
Cheers for stickying too.

16 days later is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 late.

on a slightly related note Brian you'll rememebr this.. I had a load of pedals (around £1000 worth)stolen from a gig in Belfast aroud a year and a half ago... The D*A*M Phaser Pedal (know it was mine because they guy only made 4 of them) was given back to me in Sheffield while we were on tour last week.

The guy that build it traded it with some old blues player in bradford knowing that it had been stolen from me.... he then came down to the gig and gave it back to me, I tell you Dave Main and D*A*M pedals are stars :))

Like I say don't think the old guy in bradford had anything to do with the theft... but I'd still love to get my hand on the actual theif some day, the only problem would be stopping at just breaking their hands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back