Stolen at EP..frowny emoticon... (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
Hiyas,

To put a dampener on an otherwise fucktastic weekend, our videographer had his DV Cam and tapes stolen from his tent in the Artist camping on Sunday night. All the footage of our (Le Galaxie) show on Friday now in the hands of some little shit.

Anyway, you never know what can happen (i tracked down some dude who's phone i'd found on Saturday night and he was stunned that i hadn't pocketed it) so if anybody hears or sees ar even found anything lying around at any point during their pack-up just throw us a PM.

Thanks. :)

Yours, still with Dan Deacons head-sweat on his palm,

Yurn!

Hiyas,

To put a dampener on an otherwise fucktastic weekend, our videographer had his DV Cam and tapes stolen from his tent in the Artist camping on Sunday night. All the footage of our (Le Galaxie) show on Friday now in the hands of some little shit.

Anyway, you never know what can happen (i tracked down some dude who's phone i'd found on Saturday night and he was stunned that i hadn't pocketed it) so if anybody hears or sees ar even found anything lying around at any point during their pack-up just throw us a PM.

Thanks. :)

Yours, still with Dan Deacons head-sweat on his palm,

Yurn!

oh man, that blows beyond all belief

There were more stories about shit being pic-nicked this year than I can remember from other years. Bad buzzes.

yeah, friends of friends had their car stolen from the car park on friday, and weren't the only ones. pretty nasty.

Yeah, I kinda pictured somebody walking around with huge foam punctuation marks.

42-17323681.jpg

on a sidenote, i'm seriously considering dressing up as an exclamation mark at halloween (and probably christmas too)
!ninjaaaa
leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back