Stolen at EP..frowny emoticon... (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
Hiyas,

To put a dampener on an otherwise fucktastic weekend, our videographer had his DV Cam and tapes stolen from his tent in the Artist camping on Sunday night. All the footage of our (Le Galaxie) show on Friday now in the hands of some little shit.

Anyway, you never know what can happen (i tracked down some dude who's phone i'd found on Saturday night and he was stunned that i hadn't pocketed it) so if anybody hears or sees ar even found anything lying around at any point during their pack-up just throw us a PM.

Thanks. :)

Yours, still with Dan Deacons head-sweat on his palm,

Yurn!

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
Hiyas,

To put a dampener on an otherwise fucktastic weekend, our videographer had his DV Cam and tapes stolen from his tent in the Artist camping on Sunday night. All the footage of our (Le Galaxie) show on Friday now in the hands of some little shit.

Anyway, you never know what can happen (i tracked down some dude who's phone i'd found on Saturday night and he was stunned that i hadn't pocketed it) so if anybody hears or sees ar even found anything lying around at any point during their pack-up just throw us a PM.

Thanks. :)

Yours, still with Dan Deacons head-sweat on his palm,

Yurn!

oh man, that blows beyond all belief

minka

Website
Visit site
There were more stories about shit being pic-nicked this year than I can remember from other years. Bad buzzes.

yeah, friends of friends had their car stolen from the car park on friday, and weren't the only ones. pretty nasty.

lympog

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I kinda pictured somebody walking around with huge foam punctuation marks.

42-17323681.jpg

on a sidenote, i'm seriously considering dressing up as an exclamation mark at halloween (and probably christmas too)
!ninjaaaa
leigh

21 Day Calendar

SUUNS
Pepper Canister Church
7 Mount St Cres, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland
Tropical Fuck Storm
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Myles Manley - 'Cometh The Softies Album Launch 09/06/22
The Workman's Cellar
8 Temple Bar, Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Beyond The Pale
Glendalough Estate
Glendalough Estate, Co. Wicklow, Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• 9 (Deluxe Edition)
    Hang a Cross on Me
    Pond feat. Cowboy John
    9 (Deluxe Edition)
  • Wings of Mariposa
    Wings of Mariposa
    Will Haven
    Wings of Mariposa

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads