Steve Coogan duets with Bjork! (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm going. Looking forward to it. Saw her last year and Primavera and it was terrific. This seems like a different show and looks like it will be equally great.

I was blown away. Expected it to be great and it was. The whole visual presentation is obviously extraordinary but what really kicks it up to another level is that all of that is not just eye-candy stuff that looks cool (though it is that too) but is properly integrated into the overall themes of the show. It was mega. And it sounded amazing. Which is a first (in my experience) for the 3Arena.

Anyone know the deal with the two giant pipes (that seemed to have speakers attached) that descended from the ceiling at two points? I assume they were basically giant speakers naturally resonating or something but ... maybe someone else knows for sure?

I was blown away. Expected it to be great and it was. The whole visual presentation is obviously extraordinary but what really kicks it up to another level is that all of that is not just eye-candy stuff that looks cool (though it is that too) but is properly integrated into the overall themes of the show. It was mega. And it sounded amazing. Which is a first (in my experience) for the 3Arena.

Anyone know the deal with the two giant pipes (that seemed to have speakers attached) that descended from the ceiling at two points? I assume they were basically giant speakers naturally resonating or something but ... maybe someone else knows for sure?
I think they were giant sub woofers for the dub-steppy bit.

I also loved it. So much creativity in it.
Would love to watch it a few more times. Kinda like going to a gig on a planet that would exist in 60s Star trek, except it's the future. Yes bjork I want to hang out in your future with your groovy mutant buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back