Stereolab (2 Viewers)

Favourite album?

• Chemical Chords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Age / Body Study / Microbe Hunters / Instant 0 / Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the older stuff has dated pretty badly 8)
still great though!

new lp is very fun

Disagreed on both counts. New fella is too twee for me. Especially the O'Hagan arrangements. Peng has dated, but Switched On is still chock full of sure-fire winners! IMO etc.

On first impressions the new album is great and quite a departure. Avg song length is 3-4 mins and its absolutely laden down with tunes and ideas. Give it time old!

easy:

2051869.jpg

(ho ho ho, i kill myself)

no but really, for me it's got to be emperor tomato ketchup. i saw them with tortoise in dublin that time (weren't they touring with etk then???). in rosy coloured hindsight it was the best gig of my life.

easy:
i saw them with tortoise in dublin that time (weren't they touring with etk then???). in rosy coloured hindsight it was the best gig of my life.

Naught rosy about it, IT WAS the best gig I have ever been to! Exhilarating show that even featured a life sized alien clowning around between acts...

Naught rosy about it, IT WAS the best gig I have ever been to! Exhilarating show that even featured a life sized alien clowning around between acts...
my head was floating around up in the rafters of the olympia by the time stereolab called it quits that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back