Stephen gately dead. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only coming on here to start a Stephen Gately is dead thread. Oh dear that rhymes. I'm very sorry about this but also at the same time wondering if an orange or Louis Wlashe were involved?

Look i know I'm here again. Obv. has an effect. i.e sad. so i wrote a poem

You multi coloured boy, with your silly teenage rouse, that got you cleaning Louis's shoes. That in the Camden night, made you wear Woman's tights. Ohh the poor Stephen, So dead it must clear, watching louis, drop his niks for deer. In the poneix park oh hark i hear you say- I never ventured there, in fairness-shit gays

RIP.

All the greats are dropping like flies.Katy,Jade and now this lad....

Insert shaking a fist at god emoticon

Rest In Peace Stephen. I wish I had something clever and heartwarming to say.

Thats beautiful man.

Edit.If this thread dosent descend into a complete and utter Stephen Gately piss take character assasination by tonight I'm quitting Thumped.

When he was a kid, he used to do the messages for his mam and would go to the shops pulling a shopping trolley along Sherriff Street. I can't imagine being gay on Sherriff Street was very easy.

Bertie Ahern is fuckin' loving this. He's been on every radio show and newspaper. He's managed to get the words "He was at my book launch the other day" into every interview.

Was checking out the latest jokes on sickipedia, not much good but came across these gems....

Genuine comments from BBC's Have Your Say page on Stephen Gately:

"hi like steve from boyzone and he is good and i like every one"
kerry jones, heath taonw

"I got up this morning and changed the chanel quickly and with a big suprise i was sat infrom of a picture of Stephan and the date underneath and i thought "what?!" i had to stop and think.
then it came to me that he had died, i was devistated. Rest Im Peace Stephan Gatly."
Tinisha, Bristol

"This morning i opened internet i saw the news boyzones singer has dies i 'm very shocked.i thought he was good singer in boyzones.i missed him."
tara gurung, notting
ham

"i cant beleave came down da stairs dis morning and turned the tv on to the news channel to find out the weather for the day but the head lines said stevephen gately has died it is a shock to hear that such young man has lost his life but he has left a lot of memorys behind and he is the best singer as well and ronan dont talk hes hot hot but fear well to stevephen"
georgina

"... has dies" Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back