Steam and other videogame bargains someone should buy... (2 Viewers)

All the GTA games are around a fiver

Super Hexagon is a deadly game, its €2.99 at the moment but i've seen it drop to €1.50 before

Get up the yard!
Just got Farcry 3 for €4.99
Daily sales for the next 10 days....
Set your wallet in concrete, or intentionally lose it at the pub.

nearly bought Elite Dangerous, but that was as close as I got to adding to my unplayed games collection this time round...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Over the last 2 sales I got Wolfenstein The New Order and Return to Castle Wolfenstein (which I really enjoyed years ago), Battlefield 2: Bad Company, MIrror's Edge, Super Meat Boy, and Grim Fandango. And Witcher 2. And Rage.

Still and all though, all that can't have been more than about 50 quid. I've learned of a phenomenon called "patient gamers" and I realise that I am one. I'm well prepared to wait the year or two and pick up games for next to nothing in Steam sales. Well, except for Fallout 4 recently, that I play on Lady Pant's PS4. Although I'm not yet convinced that it'll be better than New Vegas (although I've only put in an hour or two so far - because, flawed as it is, I'm loving Farcry4 which is taking up any gaming time I have.)

Over the last 2 sales I got Wolfenstein The New Order and Return to Castle Wolfenstein (which I really enjoyed years ago), Battlefield 2: Bad Company, MIrror's Edge, Super Meat Boy, and Grim Fandango. And Witcher 2. And Rage.

Still and all though, all that can't have been more than about 50 quid. I've learned of a phenomenon called "patient gamers" and I realise that I am one. I'm well prepared to wait the year or two and pick up games for next to nothing in Steam sales. Well, except for Fallout 4 recently, that I play on Lady Pant's PS4. Although I'm not yet convinced that it'll be better than New Vegas (although I've only put in an hour or two so far - because, flawed as it is, I'm loving Farcry4 which is taking up any gaming time I have.)

Far Cry 4 is great. Got it free with a video card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back