Staying off the drink (3 Viewers)

Eh, my name is a whispered legend in the bars of Shinjuku Tokyo, Jonah.
Here comes the guy who owns Need You Tonight by Inxs they say.

LEGEND.

I'm more of a slow, dramatic, fistpump kind of girl. But I throw in a little tears for fears for effect occasionally.

My number 1 favourite karaoke song is still Ballroom Blitz

it's a nightmare to sing but sure that's half the fun

edit: this should all be in another thread, there's no way I could manage karaoke sober

Just through a stag and a wedding and a tragedy anniversary, need to take a fucking break! Still have a double 30th to get through though...

I haven't drank since last Thursday. Feel great. Will probably get wrecked tonight though.
Of late, drinking anything in any quantity just leaves me feeling wrecked for days after, fucks up my stomach, messes with my sleep patterns and leaves me feeling generally low in mood.
Fuck dat shit!!!

Of late, drinking anything in any quantity just leaves me feeling wrecked for days after, fucks up my stomach, messes with my sleep patterns and leaves me feeling generally low in mood.
Fuck dat shit!!!
Dude, me too. I was actually joking about the getting wrecked tonight. It totally destroys me now. As opposed to one day hangovers, mine are stretching into days but the worst side effect is the damage it does to my sleeping.

I still like going out for a few light ales, but can't go as TURBO as I used to

Same here, off again. Into my 2nd week now and feeling good. Thinking of joining a gym while I'm at it!

It's amazing. I take the stairs in work two at a time in work. The bike ride in is a pleasure compared with that residual grit on the brain that alcohol leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back