Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 288
  • Views 22K
  • Watchers 2

HMD

Supporter
Website
www.rockjihad.com
What do you think? I think it might be great based on the teaser. I like the cross light sabre being used by the dark side. Will he be holding it upside down though?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Movie looks FUCKING AWESOME btw

But what gives..no Jar Jar Binks?

The George Lucas version
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are they just throwing familiar shit in here on top or making some point about his style being cluttered?

I thought it was a whole lot of nuthin'. I preferred the fan-made trailer earlier in the week. The soundtrack was great but other than that very little to go on, and it has that dull CGI-y sheen every film of the last 10 years has had. No point in reviewing the film from the trailer but the trailer isn't a whole lot to get excited about. Also fuck you Star Wars for infantilising a generation.

I watched it about ten times too, its pretty dissatisfying, nothing really gets shown in the trailer. But maybe thats a good thing since most trailers these days show way too much.

I think it shows enough to whet the appetite, but not show too much which most trailers do these days. As a teaser I think its doing its job very well if it has a non-fan like me extremely excited.

I thought it was a whole lot of nuthin'. I preferred the fan-made trailer earlier in the week. The soundtrack was great but other than that very little to go on, and it has that dull CGI-y sheen every film of the last 10 years has had. No point in reviewing the film from the trailer but the trailer isn't a whole lot to get excited about. Also fuck you Star Wars for infantilising a generation.
Do not blame Star Wars for what we did to ourselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back