Star Trek Picard (1 Viewer)

It got a bit silly towards the end but that's ok, its Star Trek :love::love::love:
I wasn't expecting to have to deal with that ending
Data's assisted suicide
It seems like there were bits and pieces in there that were pretty random. Like, that horrible Zhat Vash bitch in borg cube who's brother used to date Soji - last time I saw her before this last episode it looked like she was being assimilated by the borg and then there she was right as rain again only to get killed by that other xb whose purpose in the whole thing is not clear to me. And I forget where that magic wand thing came from but why didn't the use that to save picard when he was dying?
Anyway, it was cool!

It got a bit silly towards the end but that's ok, its Star Trek :love::love::love:
I wasn't expecting to have to deal with that ending
Data's assisted suicide
It seems like there were bits and pieces in there that were pretty random. Like, that horrible Zhat Vash bitch in borg cube who's brother used to date Soji - last time I saw her before this last episode it looked like she was being assimilated by the borg and then there she was right as rain again only to get killed by that other xb whose purpose in the whole thing is not clear to me. And I forget where that magic wand thing came from but why didn't the use that to save picard when he was dying?
Anyway, it was cool!

are you aware that the ‘other XB’ is The character called ‘Seven of Nine’ from The Voyager series? If you’re going to ask questions like what’s the point of her, you could ask that of most of them tbh

are you’re aware that the other child is Seven of Nine from The Voyager series? If you’re going to ask questions like what’s the point of her, you could ask that of most of them tbh
Yeah, you're right but what was the point of her here? She did fuck all, it was just a "lets have another blast from the past". The lad who looked like a LOTR extra was also cool kinda pointless and did fuck all, but more than she did. There was no need for Riker and Troy either, they're just familiar faces randomly added in for the hell of it, adding nothing much to the plot. If I want to point out these points I will, right

Yeah, you're right but what was the point of her here? She did fuck all, it was just a "lets have another blast from the past". The lad who looked like a LOTR extra was also cool kinda pointless and did fuck all, but more than she did. There was no need for Riker and Troy either, they're just familiar faces randomly added in for the hell of it, adding nothing much to the plot. If I want to point out these points I will, right

Probably part of the story arc because she saved their asses originally. Point taken though.

You can point out anything you like obviously, but you’re coming across a lil bit aggressive there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back