Stages Of Drunkenness (1 Viewer)

I was thinking more along the lines of what sort of dismal price hectors liver would fetch actually

something like

a yurt in kzakstan or similar

..even that sounds like a palace compared to the gaff he's gonna get. He deserves nothing less for looking at those schoolgirls thru a high powered telescope..and that was even on loan from the fransciscans.

how was Local Boozer last night?
I was too lazy to un-weld myself from the couch

Originally posted by Hector Grey
hum. using bitch math, that would make me peepees bitch by 2.

no you;d be pee pee's bith to the power of 2

local boozer was ok Kirsite,
except for their uber effiecent kicking out policy

10.55pm lights flash for last orders

11.05pm no more booze to be had

11.10pm airconditioning turned to ARTIC setting

11.15pm its actually too cold to stay so we head

Originally posted by Hector Grey
yeah me 2. soon. the chilli kings new gaf fills me with joy, tho. overlooking the thomas house if you don't mind. he can see you having a piss down the lane late of a night, so he can.

Indeed myself and Hec were looking at all the losers coming out of Thomas house on Saturday night from me brand new penthouse. Can't wait to buy myself a riffle.

The Chilli King says.....
Good luck househunting everyone. There's lots and lots out there but mostly rip-offs. However, it seems landlords are gagging for people to move in - 2 people I know have haggled a couple of hundred euro off their rent recently. This time last year if you went to see an apartment 20 other people would be there looking at the same kip . So be patient and firm.

I fucking love my new home.
:D

Originally posted by The Chilli King

However, it seems landlords are gagging for people to move in - 2 people I know have haggled a couple of hundred euro off their rent recently. This time last year if you went to see an apartment 20 other people would be there looking at the same kip . So be patient and firm.

yeah, I've noticed through weeks of checking DAFT and the experiences of a mate who recently moved that the same things are sitting vacant for ages if they're not totally fabulocious. I'm fucked if I'm paying more than 950 for a 1 bedroom flat on de northside buh

Originally posted by kirstie
yeah, I've noticed through weeks of checking DAFT and the experiences of a mate who recently moved that the same things are sitting vacant for ages if they're not totally fabulocious. I'm fucked if I'm paying more than 950 for a 1 bedroom flat on de northside buh

Here, I'm moving out of a one bedroom on Patrick St. do you want that. Rent is 889 euro.
It's not exactly north side.

I need to stay northside for the western suburban like, and also most of my mates live in the general condra area and I kinda likes it round there in anyway
but thank you very much

Fair enough.
Still I've paid rent up till the end of the month so if you change your mind or know anyone who might me interested......
You'd get to neighbours with Burgerbarbaby too!

ok, deadly
tell me now a few things about it - how big is it n that and is it up many, many floors? I have some very fucking akward furniture..
is it in the dean's court development? My sister et her husband used to own a flat there so they did, it was lovely like.

Originally posted by cuntface
yep flat hunting meself at the moment, bloody nightmare... talk about expensive!

No you're not. You're not doing anything in work, and you looked at daft.ie web-site once while surfing the net.

You'll probably start saying you're buying stock options next and you're off on a skiing holiday next week.

Classic line from me sis:

"He's married?"

"Yeah, he's happily married alright..."

pause

"His wife's not into divorce, is she?"

Originally posted by Knacker
No you're not. You're not doing anything in work, and you looked at daft.ie web-site once while surfing the net.

You'll probably start saying you're buying stock options next and you're off on a skiing holiday next week.

Classic line from me sis:

"He's married?"

"Yeah, he's happily married alright..."

pause

"His wife's not into divorce, is she?"

Listen here you you dirty piece of crusty man wee, i know im not doing anything in work, and i have to say that was one of more witty comments! you're only jealous you didnt think of it first

Originally posted by lorcanzo
kids kids, pipe down in the back there...

knacker! leave your sister alone!
cuntface! don't annoy your brother!

or you can say goodbye to cottle and austin!

ah but dad he started it!!!!

are we there yet are we there yet? i need to go for a wee can we stop the car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back