Spotify pre-save experiment (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I'm trying out this show.co spotify pre-save thing in an attempt to fool spotify's algorithm into thinking I'm popular, in the hope that will result in me getting onto their "quiet piano" playlist (or similar)

I've a piano tune coming out on Oct 15th. Would be much obliged if any Spotify users among you would click on the link below (@pete I can't see how to embed the html, if there's a way let me know). I'll report back to tell yiz how it went

https://show.co/dHZTs0I

Done.

anyone wants to follow me its way more valuable to me than any social media.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm trying out this show.co spotify pre-save thing in an attempt to fool spotify's algorithm into thinking I'm popular, in the hope that will result in me getting onto their "quiet piano" playlist (or similar)

I've a piano tune coming out on Oct 15th. Would be much obliged if any Spotify users among you would click on the link below (@pete I can't see how to embed the html, if there's a way let me know). I'll report back to tell yiz how it went

Pre-save my piano tune on Spotify. Ah go on!

Finally got some space to listen to your piano stuff. Very pretty music, I added it to my classical sedative playlist for relaxation emergencies :)

FWIW the result of that was I went from 9 followers to 45 kinda overnight, but still no action on Spotify editorial playlists. Feedback from submithub submissions was mostly "nice music, but too much happening - needs to be quieter". Seems current fashion for piano music is Ludocivo Einaudi-esque minimalism. On my second attempt now at recording a quieter one, so will see how that goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back