Spotify...its grand and all (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 433
  • Views 29K
  • Watchers 12
WTF! why did they take his music down?,,Im too lazy to read the link..

He issued an ultimatum, Spotify should take Joe Rogan's podcast down, or else he would take his own music down. So he's taken his music down. Despite hating Joe Rogan's dopey nonsense, I was slightly amused by Young's disappearance as I'm not a fan.

He issued an ultimatum, Spotify should take Joe Rogan's podcast down, or else he would take his own music down. So he's taken his music down. Despite hating Joe Rogan's dopey nonsense, I was slightly amused by Young's disappearance as I'm not a fan.
I like the two of them, I hope that they make up and do a show together, that would be good craic lol

Apparently Young had polio as a kid which continued to affected him into adulthood even to the point of having some vertebrae removed ! Or maybe im wrong.

I would cancel spotify in the morning if there was a decent alternative. I will make a point of investigating Deezer and Apple. I don't see bandcamp as an alternative. Moreso something that complements/compliments it.

I would cancel spotify in the morning if there was a decent alternative. I will make a point of investigating Deezer and Apple. I don't see bandcamp as an alternative. Moreso something that complements/compliments it.
I had Deezer and believe me its atrocious. Spotify s light years ahead of it.

I'm glad I jumped on to Youtube music..no regrets

Surely Tidal is the obvious alternative? I know quite a few people who have switched, no complaints. Tidal also has loads of info on artist, labels, production etc that is all effectively erased by Spotify in their quest to act as the world's musical content provider

Surely Tidal is the obvious alternative? I know quite a few people who have switched, no complaints. Tidal also has loads of info on artist, labels, production etc that is all effectively erased by Spotify in their quest to act as the world's musical content provider
thanks, I had completely forgotten that existed.

what is Tidal like for podcast?

you know, so I can listen to Joe Rogan if I switch

Youtube music lets you upload your own files which is pretty cool because I often want to listen to stuff that is not available on these platforms. Get it on the torrents, stream it from youtube. And for an extra €2/month you get ad-free youtube. But google own it.

I also wish they'd include more metadata and label info, like, why do they not do this ffs. Plex provides bio info, related artists, reviews, grouping by label and other cool content for my pirated stuff.

I had Tidal while Prince was only on there, it was pretty much the same except it was more expensive and no one ever puts a Tidal playlist out. I think Spotify has all the production and songwriting info these days after they got in trouble for not having it. Deezer, Rdio (RIP, it had the best interface), Apple Music, i've tried them all, no real difference.

here's Madonna's leg signing Tidal

2726FDC100000578-0-Signing_in_style_Madonna_climbed_half_way_onto_the_table_to_sign-m-26_1427827209603.jpg

what is Tidal like for podcast?

you know, so I can listen to Joe Rogan if I switch
Joe Rogan is a Spotify exclusive these days, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back