Spotify...its grand and all (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 433
  • Views 29K
  • Watchers 12
99c for 3 months introductory subscription ,so Imma gonna give it whirl I guess

Unreal offer..snap it up mate. The offline features are really cool..any stuff you have downloaded or playlists you have created can be played on your phone even if you have no data left.

I assume you have a decent blue tooth speaker?

I notice lately when you play an album, and it ends, it starts playing other songs that it might think you like (based on the album you just listened to).

Or maybe its a setting. I'd rather it didn't do this tbh

I'm changing phone provider next week so I have no reason to stay with Google Music,as I was paying for that subscription with my unused credit.,

I'm considering changing over to Spotify purely because if someone posts a playlist online its always Spotify . I have my reservations though. GPM is just so good for playing albums no fuss

Fuck this necrothread anyway.

We shoulda started a new one. The me that posted whatever it is I posted in 2012 was the less sophisticated 1.0 version

I'm trying to use my 3 credit to pay for Spotify but the 3 option is not there in the payment options. It is there for Google music. Is it up to the app makers to accept this form of payment or am I doing it wrong? Don't they want my money?

I'm trying to use my 3 credit to pay for Spotify but the 3 option is not there in the payment options. It is there for Google music. Is it up to the app makers to accept this form of payment or am I doing it wrong? Don't they want my money?
Apparently netflix used to accept this as a payment option but they discontinued it some years ago. I only ever use my leftover credit on Google music so I don't know for sure but I imagine Spotify might be the same as netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back