Spotify for Artists (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Get the most out of Spotify with the app designed for artists and their teams. With free tools to manage your artist profile, watch your new release grow, and understand your listeners, it’s never been easier to manage and measure your new release, all from your phone.

With Spotify for Artists, you can:

Update your bio, share your playlists, promote your music and control how listeners see you on Spotify.

See who's tuning in and get live updates on your new release, straight from your phone.

Spotify for Artists on the App Store

I read that guys stuff before, and I think his music gets picked up by the editorial playlists because it sounds like music that is popular. Very contemporary production, plus he has a Chris Martin style voice. And in fairness that song Circles has a lovely tune to it, especially the verse

(sighs)

Why is it that I can listen to a song like this and like it, and see why it's popular, but when I'm writing a song of my own I have go and throw in some mad shit so that nobody will ever listen to it?

Maybe you care about the artistry of what you're doing?

That Circles song (and the few other songs by him i've listened to) could genuinely be written by an algorithm right now. Literal background music. I mean, it serves its function and would be perfect for digital adverts and corporate presentations, but come on like. I write up social media and blogs for a corporation but I don't claim to be making my living as an "author." I could probably be replaced by AI as well.

I don't listen to people who talk sarcastically about their own stuff, sorry man.

Sorry.

This is the [release type] where [artist] retreated to [enviable but virtuous location] after [mental health based event]. [Release title] also plays well with [current event] while not betraying [reference to most played previous release]. [artist] has explored influence of [similar artist word cloud] while also [reference to growth as lyricist/vocalist].

Will fill it out proper later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back