Spiritualized NCH Dublin. Ladies and gentlemen live August 10 2013 (1 Viewer)

I could list them on the bands I don't get thread.

One of those bands whose albums are just ok, but each one of them contains several exceptional tracks.
I like the weary sad ones the best. This probably won't change your mind...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of those bands whose albums are just ok, but each one of them contains several exceptional tracks.

Ladies and Gentlemen is solid all the way through

Ah deadly. That was used in that Vice docu about the junkies in Swansea. I was wondering what it was.

It's expensive, but it's one of my favourite records of all time, so fuck it. Got my tickets yesterday morning.

I'm of the opinion that if an album consists of at least 3 exceptional tracks it would be in my favourite albums of the year. And generally i only have around 5 albums of the year

Hi Worthit. I'm thinking of going to this but have left it a bit late. Would you know if the yellow balcony (Row H) is worth going for? How far back is it? I need two seats together and that seems to be the only option left.

Cheers!

https://www.nch.ie/Online/mapSelect...ance_ids=97E35862-4729-4CCD-9AE1-7AF611ACEFE4

It's pretty far back but the seating map is deceiving as Rows S to Y of the stalls are under the Yellow Balcony.

I wouldn't want to be any further back than that.

Hi Worthit. I'm thinking of going to this but have left it a bit late. Would you know if the yellow balcony (Row H) is worth going for? How far back is it? I need two seats together and that seems to be the only option left.

Cheers!

https://www.nch.ie/Online/mapSelect...ance_ids=97E35862-4729-4CCD-9AE1-7AF611ACEFE4
I could do a bit of investigating in work later in the week and see if they have any seats held for the sponsors and directors and all that. Can't see any of them wanting to go so they'd probably be released for sale closer to the time. They'd be the front row of the Yellow Balcony which is the place you wanna be for this.

I think their best album is the one with Crying on it.

Roy-Orbison.jpg

I could do a bit of investigating in work later in the week and see if they have any seats held for the sponsors and directors and all that. Can't see any of them wanting to go so they'd probably be released for sale closer to the time. They'd be the front row of the Yellow Balcony which is the place you wanna be for this.

That's be great, thanks!
No worries if they are all gone. I've seen Spiritualized so many times now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back