Special Olympics (1 Viewer)

Franco

Ireland are cleaning up. Some gymnast lad won six gold medals yesterday.

Today we walloped France in soccer final 7-0 and won the gold in that too.

These guys could teach the regular olympic team a thing or too about competing.

I'd imagine that a down syndrome shotputter would wipe the floor with me.

Surely they must excel at the events where the emphasis is more on sheer power than actual coordination or strategy.

Another Gold for Ireland in the 'Putting Hands Down Your Bags On Public Transport & Scaring The Normals' category!

?I don't know. I think it's really good to see. They looked really happy on the telly and everything. I think it's really nice that they get to do stuff like that.

I knew that after the rugby shite and soccer shite we'ld clean up at the Special Olympics.
Special Olympics atheletes have better backing and personal support.

My friend volunteered for the games here and he said after the events some people who had three gold medals were swapping two for bronze and silver ones so they could have a full set. Now that's fucking cool if you ask me.

My friend volunteered for the games here and he said after the events some people who had three gold medals were swapping two for bronze and silver ones so they could have a full set. Now that's fucking cool if you ask me.

class! It's extra amazing when you think that there is no qualifying for the special olympics here as there is in some other countries. Names are often just picked from a hat for who gets to be in the Olympic team!

class! It's extra amazing when you think that there is no qualifying for the special olympics here as there is in some other countries. Names are often just picked from a hat for who gets to be in the Olympic team!
They should do that for the real Olympics. That would be cool.

That's one of the coolest thing I've ever heard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back