Special Donald appears fucked. (1 Viewer)

Its strange that Muller's team didn't interview, greasy don jr. & Kushner about meeting that Russian lawyer. That must count as attempted collusion. Not a crime, but it shows intent.

Its all speculation & intrigue at this stage....I hope the SDNY can get something solid on the Trump's. I'd hate to see DJT get off scott free after a lifetime of being a horrible, obnoxious cunt.

So would I be going too far by saying "release the full Mueller report" as being fairly comparable to "release Obama's long form birth cert?"

Last edited:
Heard a good interview today with Preet Bharara (former Federal Prosuctor, fired by Trump etc) where he compares all this to a baseball match. Mueller threw the ball, Barr jumps out of the crowd, catches it and trump declares a home run all the while the crowd says "that's not how baseball works". (or something like that). Anyway, it was a decent podcast.

So would I be going too far by saying "release the full Mueller report" as being fairly comparable to "release Obama's long form birth cert?"

Interview Trump did after Obama released his birth cert. Is has all the Trump hallmarks lying, bragging, denying, claiming victory ...its good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excuse me, excuse me....

Last edited:
I've just realised it'll be 2pm before @flashback gets to work...this is going to be like the first chapter of So You've Been Publicly Shamed!!! :D

Hah. Fair enough.

The reference was to the time when he took the piss out of the handicapped guy by doing spastic movements. I thought it was interesting that he's got these really clear cognitive handicaps while taking the piss out of people with physical handicaps, and that he is extremely needy.

I thought since he does have all these literal special needs, and he likes to pretend to have special needs for laughs, that Special Needs Donald could be his title.

But yeah, it's a shit inference, and it was shit of me to imply that special needs people are shitty. It was meant to imply that he's ridiculously needy.

Sorry for being a bit of a cunt ;-/

Neediest President, ever.

The guy's reason for living appears to be seeking the approval of people he hates, or winding up other people (whom he also hates).

He needs attention, he's like some sort of spirit that feeds off fear for nourishment.

Also, I just had a read of what I wrote... is where any way I can make a point without sounding like a cunt I wonder? Jesus.

Any moment now, the Mueller report guys, Trump will be in chains, merry christmas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This will be like when The Senate wanted to banish Caesar for all the shit he'd got up to after his governorship had run out, so he took a legion and marched them over the Rubicon.
I can't wait for Trump to march his glorious Q-Anon army over the Mississippi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back