sparks (1 Viewer)

You put in good work! For what its worth i didn't like them aside from their singles for a good while, took a bit of time to acclimatize.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shameful. Adam Driver is the pits o' me armpits, second furthest out in that realm only to James Franco.

I don't know when these shuffling mumblecore heads took over the sexy young actor roundtower, but the origin story would probably feature Matt Dillon's teenage Stallone on ludes fumbling around the streets like The Ketamine Kid, the unseen lifestyle alternative to the more well-known Karate Kid franchise.

Couple of weeks ago: "oh the new Sparks and Todd Rundgren song is out"
Today: "oh the new Sparks and Adam Driver song is out"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hahaha this fucking rules

It only took them 50 years but the Sparks backlash is finally starting

It's a bit
Gimme 800 words disliking sparks (subtitle describe bands they are not)

Anywhoooo I liked the movie.

It's a bit
Gimme 800 words disliking sparks (subtitle describe bands they are not)

Anywhoooo I liked the movie.
It seems to be dividing people down the lines of Sparks fans and not Sparks fans in precisely the same way their music does, which is only right if you ask me. After all this time how awful if they suddenly became palatable.

RTE review: "I prefer the Pet Shop Boys, why isn't this a Pet Shop Boys film?"

I have seen a few "I don't really follow popular music" people enjoy it though, they're probably the deciding factor, case in point.

Last edited:
Are you going to see it?
Just watched it!

Thought it was great! His, uh, frenetic(?) directing style keeps it from getting boring considering how long it is.

They're a real inspiring example of a way to live a life aren't they? A Design For Life if you will.

Them and Nick Cave, just getting up every day and working the office job of being a pop musician.

Just watched it!

Thought it was great! His, uh, frenetic(?) directing style keeps it from getting boring considering how long it is.

They're a real inspiring example of a way to live a life aren't they? A Design For Life if you will.

Them and Nick Cave, just getting up every day and working the office job of being a pop musician.

Yeah i thought the same

Contrarty to the RTE review, I liked the story, but i didn't really want the curtain pulled back and the grit shown - they have that lovely energy and its enough for me. I thought considering how long they were about, it was probably a tough edit from maybe 5-7 hours of stuff - well paced though, and lots of laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back