Spam Text message s (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

IFF

In the past month, I received two spam text messages in the last month. Instead of number appearing, today the sender detail is "freecash" and the previous "irishmehod", both have text to the message obviously and a link to what I assume is a video

Anyone else get these lately?

I've got 3 phone calls since the end of may from UK phone numbers (2 used 025 which is a cloud based number to hide identity, the other 020), all offering me opportunities to make money and when I told them i wasn't interested, they keep repeating "don:'t you want to make money" until I hang up on them.

What is sad, the only other phone call I received in this period was the revenue about me owing them money.

If only I knew a way to make money. ;)

the revenue call was genuine and it was a letter I had sent in relation to myself it was based on.

I get those phone calls as well, at first about 6 months ago and then again in the past week. I haven't picked up though and I blocked them after googling the number.

The bastards called again and this time, first time since august (when they used a Canadian number after the three calls from a London number)

This time, they were using an Irish number so needless to say, when I saw Dublin number on the phone, I thought genuine caller though wrong number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back