Space is the Place (4 Viewers)

Can we just post Whitey on the Moon and be done with this charade?

I think it has to go to the point that they realised the if they'd stopped launching rockets five years ago the antatartic wildfire wouldn't have spread across the south atlantic desert as quickly before people kinda start thinking it might be a massive jerk off.

It's a tough call -

Branson's yacht-bro 'I'm wearing sunglasses inside my ship with windows that I paid millions for' look was quite a jerk off.

Bezos 'Lol giant dick' is kinda funny in some ways. It also represents amazon because the amount of shit that gets thrown away just to deliver one tiny thing is symbolic.

Musk has it sewn up tbh - he already has military contracts in the bag, he's making his own steel but constantly blowing them up is kinda only got so much shelf life, but you can imagine the games of soggy biscuit in the US army when they imagine filling one of those things with explosives and shit and sending them to some country who just got nokias.

should point out that bezos's ship is environmentally friendly cos it was powered by liquid hydrogen, so no environmental footprint there, no sirree.

It's a tough call -

Branson's yacht-bro 'I'm wearing sunglasses inside my ship with windows that I paid millions for' look was quite a jerk off.

Bezos 'Lol giant dick' is kinda funny in some ways. It also represents amazon because the amount of shit that gets thrown away just to deliver one tiny thing is symbolic.

Musk has it sewn up tbh - he already has military contracts in the bag, he's making his own steel but constantly blowing them up is kinda only got so much shelf life, but you can imagine the games of soggy biscuit in the US army when they imagine filling one of those things with explosives and shit and sending them to some country who just got nokias.
I was surprised how out of touch Branson was when he pulled out the "haters don't realize this is inspiring" line, a very end of history take on it all. My dad liked it though, was texting the family live updates as it happened.

Bezos just wants humans to get out of his fucking way. My dad didn't notice this one.

Musk is a redditor, THE redditor, so he'll just be meming away up there when he does it. My dad wouldn't be impressed with that, he'll quite rightly call Musk a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back