Sopranos final episodes - SPOILERS WITHIN (1 Viewer)

Re: Sopranos final episodes

i got it from projectw.com
had to download it tho, couldnt stream it. twas a good un

i got it from projectw.com
had to download it tho, couldnt stream it. twas a good un

Cool episode - really funny in places.
The set-ups for the finale were nice too.

Yeah I watched it and loved it. Tony was slumped in a chair staring out at water the same way he did beside his swimming pool at the start of series 1. 'Twas really ominous and portentious. There was an amazingly tense and perfectly managed scene where an idyllic family night on holiday turns into a vicious punch-up between Tony and Bobby, which Tony lost and left him in vindictive form (he was like a weakened, battered grizzly bear). Its going to be a fuckin great series.

Jesus - another amazing episode.
The scene in the restaurant was incredible :eek:

Anyone know what the song that played at the end was?

Jesus - another amazing episode.
The scene in the restaurant was incredible :eek:

Anyone know what the song that played at the end was?

Yeah, when the sound cut out just before yer man got hit I didn't know what was going on.

SPOILERS??!!

I don't know where they're going with these final episodes, I always reckoned that it'd be about the fall of Tony but aside from the anti-terror feds in the last episode there's been no FBI involvement, and now it looks like it's going to be Chris or Phil Leatardo who'll be the main antagonist in this series. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony is so paranoid about Chris that he'll wind up having him killed because he'll think the moves made against him by Phil were his doing. It's al set up for some sort of huge Shakespearean tragedy.

The song played was Evidently Chickentown by John Cooper Clarke. Excellent the way it reflected circumstances, what with lyrics like "now the scene is bloody set" I think...

Loving the Sopranos

Yeah, when the sound cut out just before yer man got hit I didn't know what was going on.

SPOILERS??!!

I don't know where they're going with these final episodes, I always reckoned that it'd be about the fall of Tony but aside from the anti-terror feds in the last episode there's been no FBI involvement, and now it looks like it's going to be Chris or Phil Leatardo who'll be the main antagonist in this series. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony is so paranoid about Chris that he'll wind up having him killed because he'll think the moves made against him by Phil were his doing. It's al set up for some sort of huge Shakespearean tragedy.

The feds will play their part too. The one person who doesn't seem to have a clear-cut role in things yet but surely will is Tony Junior. There has to be some reflection on whether he is set to repeat the sins of his father or not. Also, the adrianna thing will come back/is coming back to haunt them. Did you dig all the blood imagery from the cleaver film? Like the jackets and mugs...

Apparently if anyone cooks or eats egss in the sopranos its a portent of impending death.

Also, the adrianna thing will come back/is coming back to haunt them.

Perhaps they're just using that as motivation for Chris, he did make a big sacrifice in letting Syl kill her. Your point about the sins of the father thing is interesting but to all intents and purposes Chris is Tony's son. For all the stuff about wanting a legitimate life for his kids he doesn't like AJ and views him as a lazy fuck up but always groomed Chris to be his successor.

The song played was Evidently Chickentown by John Cooper Clarke. Excellent the way it reflected circumstances, what with lyrics like "now the scene is bloody set" I think...

Loving the Sopranos

What album is it on?

Whens this start over here? Would rather not watch it online

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back