soo tired. (1 Viewer)

rampz

just thought id share that with you all. boozing til late and having to get up for work 2 days in a row make ramps tired.

Poor you. I was so ill today neil had to get into the car and go in search of an open chemist for nurofen and dioralyte. And them curry chipsses I just had were not the good idea I don't think.

there's an interview with Diana Dors on Parkinson now.
old show from 1977.

edit: Kenneth Williams has just appeared.

yeah watching it now. we was in the lord ad and palace last night. sarahs birthday. palace too on friday. goddamn the palace!!!!! how as your weekend?

Poor you. I was so ill today neil had to get into the car and go in search of an open chemist for nurofen and dioralyte. And them curry chipsses I just had were not the good idea I don't think.

i was craving carbs all day but never got around to it. ate sausage and mash for dinner it was nice and all but i probably would have preferred mc donalds. curry chipz, mmmm. i wasnt too hungover this morning. managed to drive ok. just knackered due to lack of quality sleep.

I tried with the soup and the cereal. No dice. My stomach insisted I take it to the chinese at half nine and feed it shit.
I obliged.
Back on the diet tomorrow.

sounds good; [strike]did you get a Junior box afterwards?[/strike]

edit: see above

Quiet enough. No wife and child. Probably should have done something sociable but was too lazy.
Came off the diet in spectacular fashion.

haha. i dont live on junior boxs in case thats what you think. i havent had a creme egg yet this year. im not all that bothered really.

haha. i dont live on junior boxs in case thats what you think. i havent had a creme egg yet this year. im not all that bothered really.

I came home from work with one for neil the other day. T'was his first o the year, his little face lit up.

very funny and interesting to watch,.

didn't see that debate - any good?

saw a good documentary about KW a few years ago. Bad buzz.

was that the docudrama thing with michael sheen as williams. what a sad story. poor man.

I came home from work with one for neil the other day. T'was his first o the year, his little face lit up.

aw. was it a junior box or a snack box or even a dinner box?

edit. your talking about creme eggs ive just realised. im the only one with a chipper fried chicken box problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back