Sony stereo turntable? (1 Viewer)

Danny_Mc

Does anyone know where I can get this (or something similar) in Dublin?

41EHC7PQQJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Sony PSLX350H

I had my eye on one in Peats but they've sold out and won't get more till October.

Any suggestions? It was about €150 so I'm trying to stay in and around that figure.

go retro

http://4giftsdirect.com/gift/Classic-Norwich-Turntable/1510.htm

1510_ClassicN.jpg
Norwich Turntable Dark Wood€123.96
(€149.99 including VAT)
CODE: TURN03

Norwich Turntable Light Wood€123.96
(€149.99 including VAT)
CODE: TURN02

spacer.gif
Quantity:
Add something extra Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne Butlers Luxury Chocolates Description:
Play Your Old Favourites
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be it's better! Play your favourite classic records with this amplified radio-turntable. It will take all your 33s, 45s and 78s and play them to you in high quality stereo sound. Mains operated, it has a built in AM/FM stereo radio amplifier and two speakers, no need to worry about hooking it up to a hi-fi system. Literally just plug it in and take a trip down memory lane. Measures: 13 H x 43 W x 37 D cm.
Delivered Within Ireland

Please allow 14 to 28 days for delivery.

This product includes the following:

• 3 Speed Record Player
  • AM/FM Stereo Radio
  • Two Built In Speakers And Amplifier
Norwich Turntable Dark Wood€123.96 (€149.99 including VAT)
CODE: TURN03

Norwich Turntable Light Wood€123.96 (€149.99 including VAT)
CODE: TURN02

spacer.gif
Quantity: Add something extra Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne Butlers Luxury Chocolates

SHIPPING COSTS (ex VAT)
- Ireland - €9.88
- United Kingdom - €20.00

Does anyone know where I can get this (or something similar) in Dublin?

41EHC7PQQJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Sony PSLX350H

I had my eye on one in Peats but they've sold out and won't get more till October.

Any suggestions? It was about €150 so I'm trying to stay in and around that figure.

I bought one of these in Argos a few years ago, except it was a lot more expensive than €150, as far as I recall. But that was a few years ago.

Argos has only the one turntable now by a brand I've never heard of! I did get speakers from there though and am thinking of picking up a fairly cheap amp tomorrow.

I bought one of them for someone once. Make sure the have a designated record player input on their stereo.

The guy in Peats told me that the only ones I'd get in any of the Sony shops would be display models, as it's meant to be a gift I wouldn't go for those.

Peats don't own all the Sony shops,
so try Liffey Valley or Dundrum, Swords or Blanch. and they'll let you know whether or not any of their branches have one.
Liffey Valley usually carried them when i worked there.

yeah i got that exact one from a sony shop, it was two year ago and i'm not sure if something has changed since then, but try the tallaght branch too, wouldn't necessarily go by what peats say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back