Sons of Anarchy is back (1 Viewer)

You think so???? Wow, I thought it was great! A lot more character driven. Expected there to be some big mad twist at the end a-la Season 3, but no. It was all about moving the characters on and getting towards the whole Hamlet finale.

There was a lot of good stuff in there, but it felt like less than the sum of its parts. (possibly due to excessive repetition of the same whinges being fine once a week, but not really being suited to watching it all in one big chunk, much like the second series of Breaking Bad and most of the Sopranos.) I did like the way they had the priest from Deadwood essentially playing the priest from Deadwood.

It falls off a bit after the second season, probably still worth sticking with. Justified is better though.

The Belfast shit is ridiculous, the only one who sounds anywhere near right is your one Trixie from Deadwood.

Yeah, jimmy o has the most ludicrous Norn Iron accent I've ever heard. Just finished S3. It's a bit silly all right but very enjoyable.

Dennis Hopper in Ticker. Unbeatable comedy Irish accent.

JUST FOUND THE FULL MOVIE ON YOUTUBE! RUSSIA RULES!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back