• Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

Lolo

Since 2000
Website
www.facebook.com
Alas I don't have any pets myself, but when I walk my ma's dog I sing a version of Missy Elliot's "Get Your Freak On", except it's "Get Your Lead On".

And when he runs around the garden like a mad thing, I sing this to him, to the tune of Plastic Bertrand's "Ca Plane Por Moi":

Mad dog mad dog
Mad dog mad dog
Mad dog mad dog dog dog dog dog
Oo-oo-oo-oo
Mad dog mad dog

I used to work with someone who sang the "Good Morning" song from Singin' in the Rain to her dog every morning, so I know it's not just me. What do y'all serenade your pets with?

I usually make my own songs up (e.g. ::clef::Lady Halo is a lovely little girl, she's the best little girl in Ireland town::clef::)

I often sing Ali G's 'Julie' but replace it with 'Bouli'. And sing the theme tune from the Bouli cartoon.

"::clef::Beezy-fur son of the morning I'm gonna chase you out of here::clef::" to the tune of Jay-Z's Lucifer.

or "oh beezy when you came and you gave without taking"::clef:: to the tune of Barry Manilow's Mandy.

When you have a dog called Beezy singing songs to him is pretty easy.

That "when I'm cleaning windows" 1940s skiffle tune but with more of a cattle washing vibe. Or "at the Cow Wash whooooaoooaoooaooa" or he aint heavy he's my brother with the lyrics "Cow your dirty ....Clean your udders"

It's a rich and diverse mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back