Songs that you forgot you loved... (1 Viewer)

prefuse

Threads
Long time since I saw this video. I never gave it a second thought TBH. But in today's enlightened age, its a bit questionable.
"Right lads, heres the idea for the video. We use a tank to break into a girls boarding school and I turn them all into nymphomaniac rock chicks. Then they start feeling us up. Some nuns show up to try & stop us but i make their heads explode & then we fly off With the chicks on a space ship. How's that sound? "

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Long time since I saw this video. I never gave it a second thought TBH. But in today's enlightened age, its a bit questionable.
"Right lads, heres the idea for the video. We use a tank to break into a girls boarding school and I turn them all into nymphomaniac rock chicks. Then they start feeling us up. Some nuns show up to try & stop us but i make their heads explode & then we fly off With the chicks on a space ship. How's that sound? "

no that is amazing. I have never seen it before and my life is so much better for it.

It's about a billion times better than any soft guy has feelings video.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I am listening to Gran Turismo and I forgot how good My Favourite Game is/was. I can't believe it only got to 14 in the UK charts (13 in Ireland!), it feels like it was number 1 for half the year.

I also can't believe Nina Persson was only about 24 when it came out, she had been famous as long as I could remember (about 4 years).

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Heard this on John Creedon last night as I was driving//I#ve really come around to old Creedo..middle aged pleasures I guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads