Something that will scare the shit outa me! (1 Viewer)

it's the most frightening film i have ever seen.

though not really horror films, "irreversible" and "seul contre tous" are incredibly powerful and extremely realistic explorations of the darkest elements of human nature. you will never forget the experience of seeing these films.

the only other film i found disturbing was the untitled "misadventures of a doctor in san diago" aka "mystery movie" aka "castration" film created by peter christopherson and monte cazazza. it's not real, but its very very difficult to tell that its fake. its utterly horrific, and i cant imagine it being commercially available anywhere.
you talkin bout the nuclear holocost in sheffield threads? the director of that, mick jackson, wrote a great book a few years back called the underground man. check it

, but look at the state of this cover:
t03534mcqwj.jpg
Frightening.

WOW!

My brother said he saw something on telly last year with Karen Black in it. He said it scared the hell out of him. I've actually heard some alright things about it, but look at the state of this cover:
As the title might suggust it's 3 film anthology - first 2 are average but the last tale the one with the Zuni Fetish doll is fantastic...Honest it is..

061ms01e2.jpg

The Descent freaked me out, I hate enclosed spaces so the scene were the girl gets stuck in the tunnel still haunts me to this day.

the descent freaked me out too. not at all what i was expecting.

I saw Alien when i was 12...cue a couple of years of exploding stomach nightmares practically every night. now that was a barrell of laughs.

wolf creek is also scary

the descent freaked me out too. not at all what i was expecting.

I saw Alien when i was 12...cue a couple of years of exploding stomach nightmares practically every night. now that was a barrell of laughs.

wolf creek is also scary

Thanks I'll give a few of them a look.

My brother seen Wolf Creek when they stopped in for the night while driving through the back arse of no where in Austrlia.

Said it really freaked out him and the people he was traveling with.

I've yet to watch Irriversable all the way through... Tough going.

you really should try watching it all the way through. one of the many remarkable things about that film is that it moves from darkness to light, from horror and hatred to beauty and joy. it means that anyone who gives up on it during the first half will only be left with the horrific moments.

you really should try watching it all the way through. one of the many remarkable things about that film is that it moves from darkness to light, from horror and hatred to beauty and joy. it means that anyone who gives up on it during the first half will only be left with the horrific moments.

Oh I'm sure there is some kind of poignant resolution to the film, otherwise there would be no point to it...
I do intend to watch it again for sure (Cost me bleedin thirty quid)

But when me and the wan settled down to watch it we were both hungover and were expecting violence, but not to the level we were faced with...
It got a bit much where it became very upsetting for both our fragile little heads to take... Having stopped it once already for a break, the second time we stopped it, it was time to give up altogether...

Its an amazingly well shot and constructed film and I look forward to when I can watch it again in its entirity.

'Henry: Portrait of a serial killer' with Michael Rooker is pretty grim.

My brother said he saw something on telly last year with Karen Black in it. He said it scared the hell out of him. I've actually heard some alright things about it, but look at the state of this cover:
t03534mcqwj.jpg
Frightening.

Otis in Henry.... is one hell of a good guy.

Trilogy Of Terror is well worth a look - great little movie - three stories. Last one is about a ZUNI doll going crazy,

As the title might suggust it's 3 film anthology - first 2 are average but the last tale the one with the Zuni Fetish doll is fantastic...Honest it is..

061ms01e2.jpg

WOWEE!!

ebay here i come

must.have.scary...doll!

the original tobe hooper tv version of salems lot is bloody terrifying. even at my age i have to be drunk to watch it or else it has to be bright outside.

Apologies A tale of two Sisters is Korean.... I think subtitled movies are the scariest. You have no choice but to watch them all cos you can't look away if you're scared cos you wont keep up ;)

Thanks I'll give a few of them a look.

My brother seen Wolf Creek when they stopped in for the night while driving through the back arse of no where in Austrlia.

Said it really freaked out him and the people he was traveling with.

Yeah my boyfriend said the same....he watched it in Australia while travelling... he also said they watched Hostel when in Bratislava... it was like horror movies were being released to coincide with his travels ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back