Some stuff for sale or trade. (1 Viewer)

Creamy Sonic

What I have.

Fender Mexican Strat. Perfect condition. Midnight wine (burgundy-ish) color. Rose wood fret-board. White pick-guard. Comes with SKB hardshell case (66 euro on Thomann).

450 euro.

Gibson Les Paul Junior Special.

lpjsna.jpg

all details here

800 Euro. 950 with Gibson Les Paul case (the plush one with the pink interior). I have an old case that fits it as well if you do not want to splash out for the LP case.

Bridge Pick up from my American Standard Strat - 70 Euro; The perfect companiom piece for the strat listed above.

Pedals

Russian big muff PI - 65 Euro

DOD FX40B EQ Pedal - 50 Euro

DOD FX75B Stereo Flanger - 40 Euro

Line6 Pod 2.0 with floorboard (the bigger one) - 400 Euro.

Snare Drums: I am not really up on drum prices so I will not price these 2 items. If anyone wants to make an offer go ahead. I expect that they are not worth loads.

Black - No make. One of the nuts is loose and replaced with a pretty heavy screw. Seems to play alright though.

Pearl Target series snare. Black

Rack Stuff:

Digitech Studio S100 multi effect rack unit.

s100.jpg

Everything_you_need_to_know

I can't really see this being used in a studio but would probably be great for a rehearsal PA that has no on board reverb or effects. No Power Supply. List $219 (dollars), sell $179 (guitar center online) Say 50 Euro.

AP Audio patch bay. 44 point TRS 1/4 inch jacks plus cable tester. 50 Euro.

Midiman USB Midi box 2x2.

68305.jpg

70 quid new (music 123) will sell for 30. comes with USB cable. I should probably keep this for the day my grandkids find a vintage synth with this outdated technology called midi. what the heck.

Roland SoundCanvas Piano module P-55. 25 euro more of a nostalgia piece than anything. This thing is probably 10 years old.

Color Printer

HP Destjet 610C.

Cheap (but not too) make an offer.

Oh yea. I have a 24 channel expander for a soundcraft ghost desk that I have not needed once. Make an offer.

There is probably more laying around but that is all I can think of now.

For trade purposes - things I want.

A set of multimedia speakers of decent quality. The kind that come with your dell computer. 2 speakers and a 6 inch sub or something like that.

An mp3 player. Hopefully 10 gigs or more.

Always interested in pedals. Phaser, synth, anything unique.

Cheers

Hooked on gear. Let me know about the snares. I have a studio in the city center if you want to have a look.

Ok, the Digitech effect unit, the midi box, and the Target snare have been sold. Still loads of good stuff.

Peter

Honestly I have never used it. I got it in a trade with lots of other stuff. With that being said the old roland stuff was very influential in electronic music.

Creamy Sonic said:
... the old roland stuff was very influential in electronic music.

oh yeah - that is true
you don't have a 303 going cheap do ya? :eek:
ah feck it - 25 quid you say? sher why not - pm me with the info and i'll take it off your hands

god damn peter im embarrased. marty boylan here. im embarrased i never sent you that dvd. real embarrased. one of those things thats always at the back of my mind. anyway im interested in your p55 if the other guy doesnt want it.

Martin,

Never too late to send the DVD. We are playing the Music Center on Friday the 24th if you want to drop it in to me. I have arranged to sell it but if it falls through I will let you know.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back