Social Welfare (1 Viewer)

Callom Fox

The local welfare office where I signed in October has postponed signing again until 28 January 2014.
Anyone else have the same procedure . I dare not ask but anyone know the reason. ?

The local welfare office where I signed in October has postponed signing again until 28 January 2014.
Anyone else have the same procedure . I dare not ask but anyone know the reason. ?

Aye theyve been doing it for a while now,initially It seemed to be to free up staff etc to roll in the electronic signing,but now makes sense to use those days to catch up on the backlog of applications and interviews etc,generally isnt a december signing day because of christmas anyway

• Banned
Aye theyve been doing it for a while now,initially It seemed to be to free up staff etc to roll in the electronic signing,but now makes sense to use those days to catch up on the backlog of applications and interviews etc,generally isnt a december signing day because of christmas anyway
The monthly electronic signing has been used in the office for almost a year now . I wonder how they will police the new system of electronic payments ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back