Social Democrats (1 Viewer)

Yep, formerly of Labour.
Belligerently drunk at 8 on a Thursday, the Senators life sounds like a good one.
The innocent explanation is that he was stumbling drunk through town oblivious to a fucking crime scene. Which is apparently fine for a public rep.
"It's okay, he was just drunk out of his mind."

It really pisses me off when that's used as an defence for someone who has committed a crime. It should be used as an aggravating, not mitigating factor.
I had a huge argument the other day (which you may have seen) about the Luas drivers having a tough job partly because they have to stay alcohol and drug free while operating the tram.
That the requirement to be below the legal BAC and not show up hungover at work is onerous.
It beggar's belief.

I had a huge argument the other day (which you may have seen) about the Luas drivers having a tough job partly because they have to stay alcohol and drug free while operating the tram.
That the requirement to be below the legal BAC and not show up hungover at work is onerous.
It beggar's belief.

You've been away from Ireland too long man

I wrote an e-mail to Catherine Murphy asking her to put in a parliamentary question about refugees this week.

This morning someone from her staff got back to me and has been helping me hammer out exactly what I wanted to ask in a way that won't get me fobbed off with a nothing answer. Fair play

What a let down, .. I'd love to think that the people of Wicklow will give him the boot for that, but I'm sure he'll ride the depressingly resurgent FF wave back into office..

What a let down, .. I'd love to think that the people of Wicklow will give him the boot for that, but I'm sure he'll ride the depressingly resurgent FF wave back into office..

yes, i figured something similar that his joining fianna fail is that he is calculating that they will be in government at the next election so to get in their early.

Knew Donnelly was a piece of shit from one of his appearances on the Vinnie B show a few years back where he was spouting neoliberal shite

Exactly. It always baffled me that people I know saw him as some sort of progressive figure. I would have thought FG was his natural home now that the PDs no longer exist but I suppose FF will do just as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back