sociable knitting part 3 (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

next one - this sunday (the 19th), my house, 2pm, all welcome, PM me for address. will finally open the biscuits from the last one.

Super Dexta said:
next one - this sunday (the 19th), my house, 2pm, all welcome, PM me for address. will finally open the biscuits from the last one.

Is there still ginger cake?!

sweet. so we have helena, cheryl, and catwoman. cool. do we have lisa? LIIIISSSAAAAAAA!!!!!

I'm going away this weekend so I won't be in attendance.

However, I've kinda wussed out of the whole thing ever since it became apparent that you're all very good at knitting.

So maybe it's for the best...

*sheds lone tear, pulls self together, falls spectacularly apart again, impales self with knitting needle, dies pointless yet pointy death

Bellatrix said:
I'm going away this weekend so I won't be in attendance.

However, I've kinda wussed out of the whole thing ever since it became apparent that you're all very good at knitting.

So maybe it's for the best...

*sheds lone tear, pulls self together, falls spectacularly apart again, impales self with knitting needle, dies pointless yet pointy death

but we will help you (er, with the knitting, not with the self-impaling)! it'll be fun!

not sure if i'll be along this time, as i have a zillion things to do on sunday - will let you know. and this has nothing to do with my SHAME at having only knitted another inch of my cardigan, no, no...

Bellatrix said:

Whatever gave you that idea?! I spend more time unravelling than knitting. :rolleyes:

Catwoman said:
Whatever gave you that idea?! I spend more time unravelling than knitting. :rolleyes:

and here was me worrying you'd all look at me with disgust at how little i've done in 2 weeks.
bellatrix - i have only ever knitted a scarf in plain stitch. i've now moved onto a hat in plain/purl. i think the rest of the girls just bought their jumpers/cardigans in a shop and ripped some of the stitches apart and are pretending they know how to knit*

*this is a joke. everyone bar me is an excellent knitter*

are all of you 60 year old women?

actually,my friend knits. Apart from her, i thought only old ladies smelling of piss knitted. Whats the coolest/hardest/most impressive thing you gals have knitted? and how long did it take you?

ernesto said:
Whats the coolest/hardest/most impressive thing you gals have knitted? and how long did it take you?

xhardcore knittingx

tamponcozy.jpg

kniteggs1.jpg

scaryskimask1.jpg

ernesto said:
are all of you 60 year old women?

actually,my friend knits. Apart from her, i thought only old ladies smelling of piss knitted. Whats the coolest/hardest/most impressive thing you gals have knitted? and how long did it take you?

Tsk, we're all incredilby hip young things. Knitting is the new yoga you know.

By the way lads, I have to go to Cavan on 4 March so won't be able to host that weekend, and the weekend after is out too.

I'm grand for the 18th if Liadain wants a break from tea-making duties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back