sociable knitting, part 2. (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:

member_185180.jpeg

.|..|

theweeyin said:
I dont suppose there's gonna be one around easter time??????? I may well be in the dublin around that weekend...
there might be.. at the moment it's just working on a fortnight-to-fortnight basis.. i don't have a Grand Plan, it's more of a 'let's give it a go and see what happens' type thing.

so, who's coming to this one? i need to plan for biscuits and so on...

Super Dexta said:
there might be.. at the moment it's just working on a fortnight-to-fortnight basis.. i don't have a Grand Plan, it's more of a 'let's give it a go and see what happens' type thing.

i may have to miss this one, as i think i'm going hillwalking on sunday. boo, i was looking forward to showing off me lace and everything.

minka said:
i may have to miss this one, as i think i'm going hillwalking on sunday. boo, i was looking forward to showing off me lace and everything.

Boo! I was looking forward to seeing how the old lacey bits had gone.

As for hillwalking - I did that once. Never again! I nearly fell into a bog. I'm not really an outdoorsy person...

ms.b.haven said:
so everyone just sits around and eh, knits?

um, yeah. well, and talks. and drinks tea. and eats buns. and answers each other's knitting questions. and gets an audience for their well-known "swearing at their knitting" skills (oh no, hang on, that was just me).

'sfun, like.

Super Dexta said:

can't come. tis parents' birthday on sunday. both on same day. next one though i'd love to come. i have a hat pattern and wool and needles all ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back