Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
How long has this been going on?

ku-xlarge.jpg

Ages. Man united had that fred the red character since the 90's iirc.

So they're a Premier League concoction?

I was having this discussion with a friend and he was saying while no one really likes them they are tolerated in a "I guess we're stuck with the fuckers" kind of way.

I guess the premier league stole the idea from mls, they seem to be everywhere now though. Shamrock rovers had a great one until the original lad got sacked for winding up the gypos, the new lad just isn't the same.

The brother was done up as a hound - Cuchallain or something - for an Irish friendly.
Basically was showered with bottles. This from a text conversation earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------
Cu Chullain..Hound costume..told to wave at the fans...asked the security guy if I could go behind the goal, 2nd half where loads of Irish fans were...he just said 'takin yer life in yer hands if you ask me'...
'?', said I..
got a decent half way across the back of the goal when the first bottle hit me...saw a few more so ran to the corner flag area...had to get back tho, they knew this...started calling me on..after a couple of pretend starts and their cheering I ran like Jim Carey w bottles flying everywhere. Only plastic. International friendly, no idea of who or score. Security guy letting me back thru the barrier said 'Ysee?!'...couldn't see me smiling under the Hounds head.

We've got 2.
4.jpg

The Toffee lady who hands out sweets before kick off and now an elephant, which has nothing to do with the club but is the logo of the shirt sponsor. We've been trying to sell the club for years and there's two white elephants on the jersey.

Geniuses.

Gunnersaurus is by far the best

Followed by Millwalls Zampa

536277097-20112011193229.jpg

Here he is leading by example by knocking seven shades of shite out of Swansea's Cyril the Swan

_39623783_cyrilswan203.jpg

_1167001_cyril150.jpg

Liverpool's is terrifying
image-3-liverpool-fc-players-have-fun-during-lfc-foundation-event-at-harvard-stadium-fields-433251313.jpg

The Kop Kannibal I think it's called.

The brother was done up as a hound - Cuchallain or something - for an Irish friendly.
Basically was showered with bottles. This from a text conversation earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------
Cu Chullain..Hound costume..told to wave at the fans...asked the security guy if I could go behind the goal, 2nd half where loads of Irish fans were...he just said 'takin yer life in yer hands if you ask me'...
'?', said I..
got a decent half way across the back of the goal when the first bottle hit me...saw a few more so ran to the corner flag area...had to get back tho, they knew this...started calling me on..after a couple of pretend starts and their cheering I ran like Jim Carey w bottles flying everywhere. Only plastic. International friendly, no idea of who or score. Security guy letting me back thru the barrier said 'Ysee?!'...couldn't see me smiling under the Hounds head.
McCul.jpg

This lad ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back