So Girls... (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
:D
Anyone have any odd names for those few days in every month? My mother still insists on calling it "your aunt" - not that it's a regular part of our conversation, you understand...

the miracle of womanliness (tm). bleeding like a big bleedy thing.

or "that time when a tsunami of gore is pouring from my genitals".

i am *such* a lady.

minka said:
the miracle of womanliness (tm). bleeding like a big bleedy thing.

or "that time when a tsunami of gore is pouring from my genitals".

i am *such* a lady.

But the blood is blue in the ads, and comes in a test tube. Surely it's not gory when the test tube pops out of your fanny and you get to pour it onto a tampon?

Squack said:
tampons are very versatile
they can also be dipped in water, dried out, and have facial features and clothing affixed to them, rather like a tampon version of our very own HANDY SANO:

handyscano.jpg

Apparently in Sweden (or one of those Scandi countries) Tampons are dipped in vodka and pushed up your bum to get you drunk fast as booze is so expensive there...

Super Dexta said:
hopefully spiwitualtwampy will come along and talk about her womb issues soon. i was going to start a thread about them the other day just to see how her womb's getting along these days.

ah jaysis, I don't talk about my womb that much, do I?

anyway, in response to snap apples question, tampons are waaay better than gee pads. gee pads end up smelling like a butchers stall after a couple of hours.

spiritualtramp said:
ah jaysis, I don't talk about my womb that much, do I?

anyway, in response to snap apples question, tampons are waaay better than gee pads. gee pads end up smelling like a butchers stall after a couple of hours.

The volume of waste is surely another thing working against them. Especially if you're a MAXI PADS woman. Some of them look like big farmer cuts of batch loaf don't they?

kirstie said:
who uses those things? I mean really.

i can't think of any reason to meself, apart from if you're prone to toxic shock syndrome. they are horrid.

and i too can but imagine the mess i would make with the keeper, given that i am extraordinarily clumsy at the best of times, but particularly around the "special lady time". it'd be like carrie, minus the psychokinetic destruction.

hahah and there was me thinking you'd only be prone to it the once. The next time you'd be dead, dead from a manky gee.

minka said:
i can't think of any reason to meself, apart from if you're prone to toxic shock syndrome. they are horrid.

jillface said:
Apparently in Sweden (or one of those Scandi countries) Tampons are dipped in vodka and pushed up your bum to get you drunk fast as booze is so expensive there...

It's a North American thing, not Scandinavian. And it's whiskey not vodka, as far as I've witnessed. Excuse me, I'm a pedant!

Sometimes it's a Baldoyle thing. If you get me.
(will you get me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back