So Girls... (2 Viewers)

hopefully spiwitualtwampy will come along and talk about her womb issues soon. i was going to start a thread about them the other day just to see how her womb's getting along these days.
anyway, that keeper thing looks interesting, i heard about it a while back.. couldn't it be a bit .. messy .. though? one false move and *splish* *splash* blood all over the bathroom carpet.
towels are the work of the devil. the devil who wants us all to wear nappies in diguise.

This is the thing. Try taking the keeper out after 9 pints and see how clean your bathroom is after.

I have a question for the gals: do any of you suffer / notice mittleschmertz??

i've been wondering about this recently. that's pain on ovulation ja? i was wondering if i did and just didn't cop on that that's what it was.
then again i'm on the pill so i probably don't ovulate at all. or maybe i do. it's all a big mystery.

cassette/tape said:
yeah, but it took years to accurately combat end-of-the-period dryfanny.

snap-apple - mr vulgar.

you're the one that just added 'dryfanny' to thumped vocabulary

cassette/tape said:
dryfanny is quite a common situation. so it is.
*you* wouldn't understand.

ah hear now. déan trócaire. i am aware of the phenomenon, i've just never heard it expressed as such.

elevator.jpg

FancyGoods said:

:D

And Conor - I'm surprised! You never struck me as someone who'd start a fanny conversation at lunchtime. I underestimated you, and I'm sorry. :)

Anyway, I'm with the Dexta on the awfulness of sanitary towels.

Anyone have any odd names for those few days in every month? My mother still insists on calling it "your aunt" - not that it's a regular part of our conversation, you understand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back