snow (1 Viewer)

took my time getting to my first job for the day which was only a 20min slow drive from Drumcondra to Sean mcDermot Street. was only finishing unloading gear from the van and i got told to pack it all back up, premises closing. rang my office and was told 'yeah fuck it, go home. call you this evening about tomorrow'. i imagine tomorrow will be 10 time worse (hopefully).
had to pull 4 of my 6 jobs today - old bawn, cabinteely, sandycove, sandyford. one client replied "totally understandable", two more didn't reply, while the 4th said "that's ok, it'll do on thursday"... easy for him to say while 'working' from home. and my ma rang tonight to tell me not to work tomorrow under any circumstances. maybe i'll put them in touch.

Went up the street with a neighbour to help a van that was stuck on ice move. It was blocking the road and took about 10 minutes with the help of a couple of other neighbours. When the road was clear,the taxi driver that had sat the whole time waiting with a scowl wound his window down and started with " you should have.......". Fuck i wish I had a snowball in my hand right then. Wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to pull 4 of my 6 jobs today - old bawn, cabinteely, sandycove, sandyford. one client replied "totally understandable", two more didn't reply, while the 4th said "that's ok, it'll do on thursday"... easy for him to say while 'working' from home. and my ma rang tonight to tell me not to work tomorrow under any circumstances. maybe i'll put them in touch.

5 day weekend. Only going outside to relieve the cabin fever

just back from making an easter island head snowman but you'll have to take my word for it as the local youth wrecked it within 10 minutes of its completion.

Pricks.

My friend who lives across the park just texted me to tell me their 2 year old pupper just keeled over out in the snow earlier. Stone dead. Big lovely friendly collie
Suspected heart issue.
His girlfriend is pretty distraught as ye would be

Went up the street with a neighbour to help a van that was stuck on ice move. It was blocking the road and took about 10 minutes with the help of a couple of other neighbours. When the road was clear,the taxi driver that had sat the whole time waiting with a scowl wound his window down and started with " you should have.......". Fuck i wish I had a snowball in my hand right then. Wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fucking prick. I hope you "you should have helped you prick".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back