snow (10 Viewers)

if you're bored I could start bumping absurd threads from the past?

There's no steam, it's electrically powered! Any steam would be only for aesthetic effect.
ah crap, you're right.
unfortunately there's no prizes, there's just the feeling of superiority that comes with getting right a riddle that's for aged 5+.

what are you waiting for? specifically?

if you left when you first posted you'd probably have been home an hour ago

Not a chance of it. I would still be in the business park, probably. And I would have done a lot of damage to the environment and wasted money (in these tough times).

Not a chance of it. I would still be in the business park, probably. And I would have done a lot of damage to the environment and wasted money (in these tough times).

maybe sitting in traffic would trigger those productive creative brain cells and could even lead to another EP about, yes, traffic.

what are you waiting for? specifically?

if you left when you first posted you'd probably have been home an hour ago
my brother left finglas at 5 to go to blanchardstown, he's still not home. i'd say he wishes he stayed in the office now!

There's no steam, it's electrically powered! Any steam would be only for aesthetic effect.

Diesel trains are propelled forwards by electricity.

The diesel is used to run an electrical generator, and the train runs on electrical motor.
You could have a coal fired train, generating steam, to turn the generator for the electrical motor if you liked.

mother of christ.
Thanks to Mary fucking Harney I got home from work about 15 mins ago. Had to go to an event she was at and attempt to interview her and then I missed the train and had to get a bus to the Red Cow which took around 2 hrs and I was convinced we were gonna crash...thank god the Luas was running or I would never have gotten home.
Conclusion: I love snow but not when I'm trying to get home in it. It's well dangerous out on the M50 right now.

snow trampolining, about as much fun as it sounds.

I'm back at my desk with a Chinese. Heads here booking into Days Inn beside the business park. A truck has jacknifed around about our way ,seemingly, which isn't helping. Hmmm, maybe a train into town.

mother of christ.
Thanks to Mary fucking Harney I got home from work about 15 mins ago. Had to go to an event she was at and attempt to interview her and then I missed the train and had to get a bus to the Red Cow which took around 2 hrs and I was convinced we were gonna crash...thank god the Luas was running or I would never have gotten home.
Conclusion: I love snow but not when I'm trying to get home in it. It's well dangerous out on the M50 right now.

Did you interview her?

Anyway, cephalopod, sucks indeed that we had no snow down the Ringer. Still, the little pricks in the neighbourhood managed to hit our taxi with a snowball on the way home.

Snow falling in the city centre was mad purty, though I don't envy anyone with a long commute. Hope everyone made it home okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back