7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
My sister always used one of these on her son.

So when I was buying a gift from a registry for a friend, I saw one and grabbed it.

Texted the sister and told her that she had inspired me. She responds by telling me that her daughter hates it. This means my sister has resorted to being a human snot sucker. She just blesses herself and goes in.

It was one of the most loving, and completely gross, things that I have ever heard.

I really don't know how you people do some of the shit you do.

Yeah, human snot suckers in our house too, thankfully stuffy noses are rare. The snot sucker has been relegated to a nappy change distraction toy.

It's not long ago that I thought the same way as you do... and I would have run a mile to avoid changing a dirty nappy. Having children changes you.

I told this story to a girl I know and she responds by telling me that herself and her ex used to do it with each others coke boogers.
Hell of a drug.

Now that's just Gross!

If you're still looking for the perfect baby present then I suggest you stop looking - it doesn't exist! We were given some stuff that other people (my sister for example) would have killed for but we found utterly useless. Cloth high chair/supermarket trolley seat cover anyone? - it covers the high chair table in this lovely fabric, gentle wash and drip dry only of course, which catches all the spilled food, while keeping that lovely wipe-clean surface pristine - makes perfect sense, right?

Just make sure that you go visit often, bring food, or cakes. Rave over every photo, swoon over every noise the baby makes, admire its clothes and cuteness and ignore the puke, tell the parents they look great, go and get them more cake. Listen to complaints sympathetically (but never remind them of any of them no matter how tempted you are) and remember, it is the cutest baby ever! And, if you're pretty sure of your friend's taste then by a really nice, good quality, outfit in 6-9 or 9-12 months - they'll have newborn stuff stacked to the rafters.

Do all that and you will be best loved friend forever!

I've been a human snot sucker for my children too, hooray for us! It's worth it if it gets them to sleep

Last night my 5 year old shat herself in bed for the first time since she was around 3 months old. It didn't make me nostalgic

Yeay for the human snot suckers.

I'm sure your kiddo wasn't too happy about the situation either, poor little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back