smokin etiquette (1 Viewer)

Michelle

Threads
Website
myspace.com
what annoys you?

is it wrong to ask people not to passive smoke on you when you smoke jays yourself?

how often would you smoke jays?

stoner slang is massive on this thread by the way. smoke and fly.

moose

Born to raise hell.
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't believe it is.

I know plenty of houses where spliffs are allowed but cigarettes aren't.

I haven't had a spliff in about two weeks, but I usually go between every night to one or two nights a week.
Rarely smoke during the day though,maybe once a month at most. Gonna try and keep smoking in general to a minimum from now on.

Edit: Come Wednesday I won't have had a cigarette in six years.

nlgbbbblth

Threads
Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
Bad

- people leaving the plastic wrapper from the cigarette box in the ashtray - so that it starts to smoulder after ash is tipped in.

- people who take a cigarette from you when it's offered but don't smoke it there and then; instead saying 'I'll keep it for later' and putting it in their pocket.

When you're waiting for a bus / train and it comes after you've just lit up. You stub the cigarette out and put it back in the box which goes back in your pocket.

What do you think of the smell from the box / your pocket / your fingers?

rampz

Threads
i tend to go out early in the morning and search for old butts on the ground. got sopme good ones this morning. a couple of used tramps woodbines, a skanky rothman as smoked by a gummy old lady, had loads of dried oral discharge on it.

Theseus Mock

Threads
pretty mank smell. i think it's the tabaccos revenge of you not smoking the full thing.

also bad: cigarette scabs (ahem, i'm looking at you poles) coming up to you on the street if they spot you puffing away.

Threads
Bad

- people leaving the plastic wrapper from the cigarette box in the ashtray - so that it starts to smoulder after ash is tipped in.

When you're waiting for a bus / train and it comes after you've just lit up. You stub the cigarette out and put it back in the box which goes back in your pocket.
some people put any old rubbish in an ashtray,makes me wanna scream "its called an ashtray for a reason jackass!"
i generally just throw a cigarette away at this point,that smell is absolutely foul.
also bad is people who smoke socially but NEVER their own cigarettes.cheap skates.

nlgbbbblth

Threads
Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
some people put any old rubbish in an ashtray,makes me wanna scream "its called an ashtray for a reason jackass!"
i generally just throw a cigarette away at this point,that smell is absolutely foul.
also bad is people who smoke socially but NEVER their own cigarettes.cheap skates.
yes, pricks

did I say that already?

rampz

Threads
get any Players Navy Cut recently?
ah my favourite. actually. the worst i ever smoked were filterless gauloises bought from a kiosk in howth when we were 15. manky to the max!!!

wild_cat

Threads
I had a brand new pouch of tobacco taken from my bag at a house party last night, when I went looking for it I only had enough for one rollie left... Another guys tobacco was all smoked to..
(was fairly drunk though so I could have told people they could take from it)

If im smoking while waiting for a bus I always ask who ever is near me if they mind if I smoke...

If im at some ones house where there are no smokers always go outside..

If you dont want them smoking in your face tell them out straight.. I wouldnt get arsy if some one told me not to some around them... (but do you remember that one time years ago at bray train station where sophie had a cough and made me smoke at the other side of the road... now that pissed me off because we were in the open air and I wasnt blowing in her shittie little fuck head face)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

Threads
ah my favourite. actually. the worst i ever smoked were filterless gauloises bought from a kiosk in howth when we were 15. manky to the max!!!
i tried those when i was in paris years ago, fucking cack.
apollo 13 got me into smoking camel lights when i was a nipper.
good times.
off cigarettes 5 months now, enjoy spliffs a lot more than i used to.
couldnt give a fuck about other people smoking around me. not into the whole people scabbing smokes though, really fucked me off when i was a smoker.
id be bleedin morto walking up to some randomer and asking for a smoke.
and as for cunts who mutter shit under their breath if you say no.
pricks.

moose

Born to raise hell.
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Your views on roll your own vs pre rolled?

I severly dislike the smell of pre rolled smokes, roll ups are alright though.
Not a fan of pre rolled tobaco in spliffs either I find it really harsh on the throat.

mackle

Threads
Yeh prerolled tobaco in a spliff really is killer. Was smoking some skunk a few weeks back and after a while I had to stop!

Dont think its rude if you smoke hash to ask people to stop passively smoking around you. Though I do think if your smoking hash around non smokers they should be able to ask you to move.

Was starting to get a habit of smoking there when I was drinking for a while but decided to stop it recently just so I didnt get addicted.

wild_cat

Threads
Your views on roll your own vs pre rolled?

I severly dislike the smell of pre rolled smokes, roll ups are alright though.
Not a fan of pre rolled tobaco in spliffs either I find it really harsh on the throat.

I cant stand pre rolled ciggerettes, they taste absalutely disgusting....

And in school if anyone asks me if I have "fags" I always go rollies and they go ugh no even with having tried one.

Something that really fucking annoys me about the girls in my school that smoke.. Majority of them arnt let smoke at home and dont smoke outside of their school social circle but are puffing it up in the bathrooms etc. All day going on about how much "they are addicted and need a smoke"..... But out side of school their addiction goes away...

Had the health inspectors in school a while back big thing about it and we were all told that even if your in the bathroom and some one else is caught smoking you will be acused to... But still they smoke even though they can get other people caught, the bathrooms are just smog.

I wish i was a snitch...

COME ON LIKE...... I know girls who smoke 20 a day and can go the whole school day with out one.. so maybe if I smoke 5 a day..

dunderhead

Threads
dont put used matches back into the box
can be very frustrating at the wrong time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads