Slomatics, De Nov, Seadog, Drainland, Erode You - Cork 22/9 (1 Viewer)

Any lifts going from Dublin for this, the mention of drugs has got me interested, well that and the music.

there you have it folks. fans of the rock and/or members of the drug squad should be makin' their way to cork this weekend.

I can't make it this year. I've been replaced by a guy in a gorilla suit. its the new thing apparently.

but hang on... aren't the schools back? don't 'I Rode You' have homework to do? maybe they plan to play first and get it done afterwards....

we [me,leo,eoin& skippy] are just back from france today so a few days to recharge before saturdays forthcoming escapades.|..|

im so wrecked now i cant even stomach the thought of a drink....
roll on saturday!!! bam chikka wah wah:)

but hang on... aren't the schools back? don't 'I Rode You' have homework to do? maybe they plan to play first and get it done afterwards....

Are you gonna be able to afford to get all the way to Cork from Belfast on your pension Granda?

cant fuckin wait for this, buckfast drugs and doom!!! this is gonna be my first legal time in a pub ha ha its my eighteenth on saturday

Hey everybody, tell me if there are record shops (esp. 2nd hand shops) in Cork I should definitely visit. I don't know the city at all, but there's still plenty of time to locate them on the online maps in case there are places I should absolutely check out. Any other tips are welcome too. Cool pubs etc, as I have a feeling it will not be a "dry evening"... Thanks!

Hey everybody, tell me if there are record shops (esp. 2nd hand shops) in Cork I should definitely visit. I don't know the city at all, but there's still plenty of time to locate them on the online maps in case there are places I should absolutely check out. Any other tips are welcome too. Cool pubs etc, as I have a feeling it will not be a "dry evening"... Thanks!

callanans (spl??) just over the bridge from freds is worth a visit. cheap beer and its someones living room.

the mutton lane on patrick street (pana if you want to fit in) is a good spot as well. they play the clash here. so are they punk or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back