Skinhead!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I seen the ad for this, Wasn't there was something similar on a few years ago about the rockabilly scene?. I never really bought into one particular scene or complete "look". I like some rockabilly/ psychobilly music but don't like the look. Same with punk (first time posting in eircore.... Not much of a punk) Skinhead, hate the look, I like some ska and reggae, I think that's what's skins listen to. The closest one for me is the 60s. I do love 60s music & the look but wouldn't go all out on the clothes. I have some retro shirts & the haircut is 60s-esque....but I could never be a mod. I hate wearing, suits & shoes. And I hate the fringe cut that high. I admire people's dedication to a particular look, lifestyle etc.... but I don't know if I believe in any one thing that strongly.

29472266_10215621353824169_8750620150450880512_n.jpg

I love the way real skinheads are aghast at the portrayal of skins in Romper Stomper. Nothing about their politics. Just horrified at their unshaven , dirty unkempt appearance.

Well that was much better than the "Riff and Quiffs" documentary from a few years back. I don't understand the inclusion of the metal band though. It didn't tie in with the rest of the programme at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back