sitting in the sun (1 Viewer)

cycling

im sitting in the sun in my back garden my dog is walking up and down occasionaly coming over to me for a pet. i've finished all the work i need to do and extra as well. i was bored out of my brains looking for something to do and i settled on sitting in the back drinking a few beers and playing on the internet. ahhhhhhh friday afternonn with the sun shining, can you get bettter then this......

oh yeah how are you enjoying and i must repeat the word enjoying this friday. anyone that says they are in work surfing the net can bog off, to another thread. only pure enjoyment welcome.

im sitting in the sun in my back garden my dog is walking up and down occasionaly coming over to me for a pet. i've finished all the work i need to do and extra as well. i was bored out of my brains looking for something to do and i settled on sitting in the back drinking a few beers and playing on the internet. ahhhhhhh friday afternonn with the sun shining, can you get bettter then this......

oh yeah how are you enjoying and i must repeat the word enjoying this friday. anyone that says they are in work surfing the net can bog off, to another thread. only pure enjoyment welcome.

with all due respect in the most unparliamentary language, FUCK YOU cycling, FUCK YOU

i did give a warning for you to bog off. now im not going to get into a debate about that so...... bog off and let enjoyment run riot

i did some sitting in the sun this morning with a latte (two actually) and a pain au chocolat. had another sit out there 20 minutes or so ago but it was too cold by then.

I sat in the sun pretty much all day, read a book and listened to music. It was glorious.

Hard to enjoy this when your bastard neighbour has spent the past 5 hours cleaning his car directly underneath your balcony. Swear to god he's fucking polishing the engine now

Today i'm sitting in my air-conditioned office watching the weather be lovely outside. On the plus side it's the last sunday I have to work for the foreseeable future, hurrah!

Sitting in the sun is bollox Irish gingerness and pale skin was never intended for this kind of european lounging. I'm safely in doors fully clothed with factor 500 all over me and still feeling a bit burnt. Where's this fucking ash cloud I was promised.

I can't shelter under a spliff.

Well at least I couldn't have 5 years ago when shitty soap bar, diesel covered hot rocks were a scourge. Now I could probably live there quite comfortably. Remember "Land of the Giants" ?

Making a grappling hook out of a safety pin.?

Genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back