Siorai Gemhreadh/Council of tanith/Decapitated Jaysus- lower deck 10/10 (1 Viewer)

deadly gig. The Jaysus sounded much better as a trio, Council of Tanith were AMAZING, Siorai Geimhreadh were great and the 'matics blew my mind as always...best band in the country

Really brilliant gig, nice feel to the whole thing, and I got to play through a matamp cab, which made my nerdy life feel more complete.
I really enjoyed over, it's cool to see stuff like that played live.
Sexbat are kill. Simple as.
I quite enjoyed Decapitated Jaysus aswell, though I was somewhat sidetracked by the Underground Movement stall during their set they sounded really cool, I'd like to hear a longer set from them.
Council of Tanith were deadly, much more relaxed or something I think this time. Some nice doom dancin' going on aswell.
Slomatics were amazing really, their sound was perfect pretty much straight away. They're also the easiest band ever to take photos of, for some reason.

I believe I may be in posession of the only Jizzmug photos in existence, these will be framed and sold off post haste.

I lost my hoody at this too, if anyone happens to find it I'd be very grateful if they got in contact, it's a black element hoody, there's a small white element logo on the left breast and two badges on the right (one only fumes and corpses one and one siorai geimhreadh one).

BiMonDoomDeckDonk033.jpg

Vice Magazine Powerviolence in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back