Sinead O'Connor..take a fucking bow. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 567
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 9
Her latest Facebook post is very sad. She obviously needs help.
Whats the deal?

Last I heard she was doing well,new songs out and everything(not that that is any indication of a persons wellbeing but y'know)

Just read a report on it.

First thought I had.....someone posting this kinda stuff at that kinda time on a Saturday night? ..Someone needs to stop drinking and get their shit in order

Just read a report on it.

First thought I had.....someone posting this kinda stuff at that kinda time on a Saturday night? ..Someone needs to stop drinking and get their shit in order
That's the first place I'd go to.
But it was all day and all night though. Non-stop, and there was no real spelling or writing errors that might indicate drunkenness.
But a real reliance on a narrative of everyone been out to get her and a constant use of absolutes - Never. Always. No one. Ever - painting her as the victim of her partners and children having it in for her.
An awful situation for all concerned.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in ireland, under another name
If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. Was dead for another fortnight since none of them bother their hole with me for a minute. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known. Because apparently I'm scum and deserve to be abandoned and treated like shit just when I've had my womb and ovaries chopped out and my child is frighteningly sick. I'm such a rotten horrible mother and Person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks. And been told by them all t go fuck myself. I'm invisible.

This has taken a huge turn.

She needs an Intervention, A&E style.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And Donal Lunny.
Donal getting it again today

Well as always, the pathological liar and serial child abandoning, chronic alcoholic Donal Lunny has not only made sure I can never return to Ireland or my children, but that my death one day by suicide is inevitable (he's always been pushing for that). And here's why I've finally made my mind up to do it when I've sorted legal affairs so my kids will be looked after (Donal drinks the money see, then shoves the kids into foster care. So I'll have to make sure things are sorted or else who knows who will be having sex with them against their will in the HSE. My Eldest kids will take the youngest and Donal can drop dead) I've secretly understood for years that this matter of stigma and abuse in Ireland toward those perceived as mentally ill (which ironically is usually perpetrated and perpetuated by certifiably psychotic mysoginist, mother hating, abandoning bullies such as ol Pinnochio (Lunny) and my 29 yr old son Jake, whom as a feminist I'm officially ashamed to admit I birthed) will only end when it causes the suicide of someone of my stature,
After I die, behavior such as that of Lunny and that bully of a so called 'man' I gave birth to will NEVER happen again.

It's extremely sad that her mental health is in such a poor state, but you can also imagine how difficult this is for those that love her.
How do you help someone that insists everything is everyone else's fault?

I take it she's posting all that on facey b?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back